Bork Lazer is a parody of real life WWE wrestler Brock Lesnar. He is one of the first GTS Wrestlers, appearing since the near beginning.
|Friends||Super Cena [Sometimes]|
|Enemies||Super Cena [Sometimes]|
|Fate||Alive and Well|
|Debut||Hey Yo to The Joes 2012|
|Last Appearance||Still active|
Often times in early episodes, he is seen with a red tuxedo with white undershirt and blue tie, almost like John Laryngitis. Also in early episodes, akin to early Brock Lesnar figures, had red and black shorts with kneepads. In newer episodes, he is seen with all-black shorts. When he goes into Boy Mode, his head changes from a default stern expression to a batshit insane scan.
Bork is not one to have a good temper, as he is prone to break into Boy Mode and destroy everything in the arena. At the moment, he is Anti-Authority, with Mr. McMuffin attempting to stop him at whatever he does, such as main event Grimamania, injure The OlderTaker, etc.
- Regal Rumble [Debut]
- Every episode of GTS Wrestling
- Ay Boy!
- Well alright den
- BOY MODE
- I reckon...
- It's breaking news with your boy, Bork Laser.
- Turnip Twister [Fireman's carry spin-out takeover]
- Flippy do [Shooting star press]
- Stretches the stupidstar's leg far out
- Powerslam [Mostly through a table]
- Corner mutiple Shoulder thrust
- Boy! [Chair shot to the chest]
- Forward sideslam
- He has been a Mother Fucking Champion twice.
- The Beastie Boys are similar to a real life band named The Beatles.